Contact Me

Please email me at: griffintutoring7@gmail.com
to schedule a free assessment, questions and comments on my blog posts!

Also contact me here for online sessions:
https://www.wyzant.com/Tutors/Chrishelpsyouwriteor
or
https://www.care.com/p/chrisc5872/tu

Sunday, May 5, 2013

4th Hour and Short Stories

I have finished a basic spell check of
4th Hour and am now over-looking each chapter and placing them in their proper spots within the book.

I have to rewrite a missing chapter that I left in storage in California. This has
Been frustrating since it's a key scene in the plot and one of the first ones I wrote when I started writing the story many years ago.

I have begun plotting a short story called 'The Ranger' (working
Title). It involves a man who used to be a pirate and finds himself stranded in a new land and has to defend himself and the local villagers from plunderers. Using his new skills as a Ranger he must utilize the land and its resources to turn the tide against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment