Contact Me

Please email me at: griffintutoring7@gmail.com
to schedule a free assessment, questions and comments on my blog posts!

Also contact me here for online sessions:
https://www.wyzant.com/Tutors/Chrishelpsyouwriteor
or
https://www.care.com/p/chrisc5872/tu

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

New Logo!

Here's my new logo for Griffin Tutoring. It's just black and white for now. I really loved
John Tenniel's pen and ink of the griffin so I based it off of his version but with my own unique touch and style. I kept his drawing and put it down on the bottom.

Let me know what you think! I've also added a contact form on here to the right so you can ask me any questions or just contact me in general. I believe you can also leave your email and I can let you know when my latest post or short story is published. I don't send spam at all.

I'm also going to do another black and white logo for my filmmaking blog Lightning Productions at lightning-prod.blogspot.com.

I'm going to writing a quick review of the WWII non-fiction spy book Double Cross soon, so be ready for that. There's always periodic book reviews I post. Cujo, the book review has been redone with white text instead of black so you can actually read it now.

I've also been thinking about one-page wonder short stories for this blog as well as my Facebook page Short Stories. I might do separate stories on each format or the same ones, not sure yet. One thing is for sure though, I'll be blogging a heck of a lot more especially since my Wix website is up. I'll be a blogging machine. So check back a bit more this month! At least twice ;)

Also, I'm sure you guys have noticed the shameless Audible button with Harry Potter being advertised on it. If your curious about the service feel free to click on it to see what it's about. I've a huge believer in it. I've listened to countless books on my phone through Audible, WAY, WAY, more then I would've read in paperback. In fact, any job where you have to drive long distances often, I definitely advise you to give them a shot. Besides the regular ad on here, I wouldn't post any other product I wouldn't believe in. Most of the Ads have been mostly geared towards reading or things that I like or approve of. If you sign up for Audibles, it's free or the first month and you get a free book! When you sign up, you also help this blog and my podcast The Ham Palace by helping to pay for the hosting on Podbean so it's definitely appreciated. Hey, try it for a month and see if it
works for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment