Contact Me

Please email me at: griffintutoring7@gmail.com
to schedule a free assessment, questions and comments on my blog posts!

Also contact me here for online sessions:
https://www.wyzant.com/Tutors/Chrishelpsyouwriteor
or
https://www.care.com/p/chrisc5872/tu

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Update on Dark Carpentry

Update on Dark Carpentry, my horror dramedy is undergoing a deep re-write helped in part by my St.Clair Shores Writer's Group.

This third re-write has proven to be a lengthy one but my writing has improved immensely. It's noticeable. After I make a 'final' rewrite based on comments from the group, though I might approach a publisher first, I'll start to prep it for possible self-publishing.

As that starts I will have hopefully already self-published my Tutoring Handbook which will be my first how-to book. It will instruct new English & Math tutors that tutor grades 1-12

Along with prepping Dark Carpentry for publication I will be finalizing a draft of my first novella, the long awaited 4th Hour. Both Dark Carpentry & 4th Hour would make great graphic novels as well.

Up next, stay tuned for an exclusive short story for Griffin Tutoring. Been coming up with seeds for stories and it's a challenge for me to write simple stories as long as a one page post (however long that is). I promise to keep it very, very short.

Stay inspired, thanks for reading and keep reading and writing short stories!

1 comment: