Contact Me

Please email me at: griffintutoring7@gmail.com
to schedule a free assessment, questions and comments on my blog posts!

Also contact me here for online sessions:
https://www.wyzant.com/Tutors/Chrishelpsyouwriteor
or
https://www.care.com/p/chrisc5872/tu

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Still Writing...And One More Video

Well, still writing the short story but in the meantime here’s the latest video on using comma’s as addressed in a QuickStudy guide that you find in bookstores. It’s such a helpful tool and saves a lot of page turning. I have about 1 more video to shoot on comma’s to tie them all together, stay tuned for that.

It's always a challenge writing a one page story. Not easy, but that's why I do it, to challenge myself. I'll get the story done eventually. I might even make a video on writing it too.


Comma’s are something that have plagued me for quite some time.


YouTube Link: Latest Comma Video

The Comma Series: Part 5 Nonessential Appositive Example


No comments:

Post a Comment