Contact Me

Please email me at: griffintutoring7@gmail.com
to schedule a free assessment, questions and comments on my blog posts!

Also contact me here for online sessions:
https://www.wyzant.com/Tutors/Chrishelpsyouwriteor
or
https://www.care.com/p/chrisc5872/tu

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Madness

        Lately, I've been visiting a few Halloween stories and they remind me of a few episodes from Tales from the Darkside. They had a great episode where there's a stingy old man who won't open the door for trick or treaters. It was directed my George Romero. I loved the make-up and effects they did for it, the simple music was perfect for it as well. It inspired me to write a short story about working at a Halloween store and what happens when it closes.

        The story will probably be as long as The Frisbee Ghost, stay tuned. By the way, I realize some of these stories might be terrible, but I'm writing them for practice. Maybe I'll write a decent one along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment