Contact Me

Please email me at: griffintutoring7@gmail.com
to schedule a free assessment, questions and comments on my blog posts!

Also contact me here for online sessions:
https://www.wyzant.com/Tutors/Chrishelpsyouwriteor
or
https://www.care.com/p/chrisc5872/tu

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Stories! - More to Come?

         As a long time writer I have been writing lengthy fiction for quite some time. During one of the semesters, with one of my students, I decided to give an assignment of sorts about storytelling. The student would write a short story based on a character he knew and it would have a beginning, middle and end. I decided to get into the trenches with him and start to write a short story of my own.
         It's a kind of dark, funny story about a ghost with a passionate love for frisbee. Parents please forgive the violence in the beginning (trust me it's nothing worse then Grimm's Fairy Tales). Not my best work by any means, but I had a fun time writing it. Enjoy!


-Chris- (Head Griffin)

No comments:

Post a Comment